Friday, November 5, 2010

Newton's 3 Laws Examples In Apallo 13

New Song "80's 4 Ever" has been released!

Yes, it has once again taken something, but a new song called "80's 4 Ever" was released. More specifically, he published in yesterday and of course were the ones who follow my posts on Twitter, Facebook, etc. as the first informed. Why only now is the message here. Well, it was something in between. The new song, there is only so much to say that the title says it all. The whole is again neatly fit into the drawer 80's synthpop. Yes, this kind of music I make a lot lately, because it's just fun to me. But do not worry, my other styles come eventually. With the release of this song is something else connected, namely (TADAAA!) it is the last song I missed yet to publish a full album of similar music. So again an album will be released soon. Working title (and veraussichtlich final title) is "Electronic Space Rock". The release may take some time because of course a first some nice cover art must be crafted. The concept, however, this is already 100%. So I must implement the whole just yet.

But enough talk, here's the new song. Again, I bind the Soundcloud a player that will not work when I heard the song because of the limited space on Sound Cloud benefit of another throw out must:


start working but still the tried and true following links :
80's 4 Ever - LISTEN
80's 4 Ever - DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment