Sunday, December 12, 2010

How To Replace Shower Door Magnet

this year's Christmas song "Light A Candle" has been released!

This year there is a Christmas song of mine. This time, it is also something self-composed, after I initially had an old classic before reinterpret. But somehow it all seemed too flat and I went to the displeasure with ample reinterpret ... and there was some point to easy. A friend advised me Then, I Just imagine yourself a brand new Christmas song and I had never done back in 2005 me the idea seemed to be not that bad:) But it was this time just not reggae, but a possible typically solemn, moving song be. So I set out yesterday early morning to work and had already noon, the main theme and a pretty consistent approach ready. The afternoon I spent the curb, but very powerful Hall. That was a pretty hard task because it sounded quite powerful and Klangmus was really hard to avoid. I confess that I have never bathed a work follows in Hall did. But magically worked the "Entmatschen" quite simple and well and by evening I was able to hone variations. Evening at 20:00 clock everything was ready. Even finding a suitable title, which otherwise often drives me almost to madness, found in a few minutes to an end. Somehow, no piece is so formed quickly. Sometimes one just has just a good day: D

And here is the good piece, entitled "Light A Candle". Have fun!

Light A Candle - LISTEN
Light A Candle - DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment