Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lifetime Fitness Fees Negotiable

June 26, 2010 June 27, 2010




'Blighted homeland - a journey to families in the middle of Europe'
Lecture + discussion
Anne Mieke Hendriks.

"From Latvia to Romania: I have these people I had not known before, felt surprisingly close. Their dreams and fears, I could understand, I laughed a lot with them and hope that the reader now and then can laugh. Wherever I was, in all six states, I knew me in my Europe, not among strangers. "
" Consciously I was looking for families in their mix, different nationalities and ethnicities. These families, whose lives I could have a part, turn out to be as sensitive to cross-border challenges such as barriers to exclusion and discrimination "

Saturday, June 26th 21:30 - 23.00 clock
admission.
free
http:// www.koerber-stiftung.de/edition-koerber-stiftung/programm/politikgesellschaft/artikel-detailseite/bp/details/buch/unheile-heimat/autoren/annemieke-hendriks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment