Friday, June 4, 2010

Templete For Grad School Letter Of Intent

Finally a new "reggae-like" Song: "Going Bonkers"

Yes, rejoice, my children! The wait is over and I almost over. Here is a new "reggae-like" song from my production. Reggae purists may grumble that, cursing and rotate. The big ReggaeBlasphemist has struck again. Friends to whom I made the song available before publication said, though, it would be reasonable doubt in this concoction to reggae, but I just like it better all be described as "reggae-like". I am simply unable to play just reggae, but reggae is in my own personal style. This is very different from simple forest and meadow reggae, as it can play any.
So now're probably at least those of English and English slang expressions in particular powerful readers and listeners, why I have chosen just the title of "Going Bonkers". Well, for those who have no English Slang may be, that is so much like crazy and the title is a play on my current shear caused by a hard depressive mental condition. More needs to be said one. Just listen closely, and who then does not understand that it is not to understand. Enough said! MUSIC:

Going Bonkers - Going Bonkers HEAR
-DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment