Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hematoma In Cheek After Wisdom

New song "Meditation Six" has been released! Update on the

Well, that has again taken plenty. As some of you may know, a lot has changed in my life is pretty crass. For this reason, I was devastated and had a massive creative block, which prevented me from creating something creative. I think and hope that this is now over. My first publication under this forced break is the sixth title of the "Alion Meditations" series. This concoction is really unusual and, should you dear reader of these lines belong to the people who consume drugs of any kind, so I recommend only to be sober again, you listen, the more likely. But I tried my current mental state and my current feelings to express in sounds. Therefore, the whole is not a real composition in the traditional sense. There is really no melody, no catchy theme. In fact, I'm not even sure whether it is the whole thing is music. But I WANTED Just do it, so I did. If there are people or even a single handset in the world that which it likes, then I am glad this nd if njicht it cares not me. I want to do in the future much more just because I want to do it. Ok, here's "Meditation Six":

Meditation Six - LISTEN

Meditation Six - DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment