Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Webcam Sandos Coracol

Better late than never: A new song "Rise and Shine" was released!

No, this time is not laziness or forgetfulness responsible ensure that the updating of the blog is a slight delay. I was simply not the message about the release of my album "Alion - The Original Soundtrack" Push too early from my homepage. As you know, is displayed on the homepage under "News" only the last blog entry. Had I now have the publication of my new song "Rise & Shine" immediately informs us 2 days ago, the message would have disappeared over the release of the album in less than 24 hours of de homepage. But now, after 7000 already have downloads of the album instead have found, I think it is ok, if the message is replaced by this one.
This would clarify that: D The new song is not Reggae still part of the "Alion Meditations" series and no orchestral soundtrack title, but true-80s synthpop with light techno influences. As I made many comments and reviews on the different sites that I've uploaded the song could learn my new work is quite good. Many thanks to those who did know me, that they like the new song. And these were now enough words. Here, "Rise & Shine" is:

Rise & Shine - LISTEN
Rise & Shine - DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment