Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Doctor Loo And The Phaleks

The Silverlight Developer Runtime is not installed

Silverlight is already a great platform ...

This morning I surfed on Channel9 and wanted to see me a video. After clicking the play button was a nice screen that I pointed out that I installed the latest version of Silverlight would have. Since I wanted to watch the video at all costs and are not otherwise have trouble always install the latest version, I downloaded the latest SL version and installed it.

same time I was Blazed with visual studio. So while I saw the video on Channel9, I'm working hard on a Silverlight Spike. So when I pressed F5, the following message came:

untitled

first I thought it might be because that would be after installing the Silverlight runtime is now the Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio also updated. Installation of the SL tools but brought no solution. After some

"Bing" I found some forum entries. This problem seems to appear most frequently, which I thought was amazing. (But not unusual for Silverlight)

For Silverlight there are two Runtimes! one for the normally "and one for developers. The developer runtime is not included in the SDK or the tools, but it must be the so-called Silverlight managed debugging package be downloaded.

Think about that is, whether you always need the latest version of Silverlight, it could make your visual studio broken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment