Monday, October 11, 2010

Is It Illegal To Watch Snuff?

New song "Never Born To Follow" has been released!

Well, that was some time to is not it? Over a month break between two plants is something that should not happen really, but I needed the time. Not that you really were possible,) but I've recently started treating my depression without SUCCESSFUL tablets and to take into their own hands. If the whole is finished, I will explain to you, perhaps in another place my secret to success. But I can already say that I've probably done already. And this also shows my most recent work "never born to follow". I've uploaded it to selected sites already Thursday and Friday and the response has been overwhelming. I got there, confirmed that this is probably the best piece I've ever made. This is also my impression. The whole is once again a very strong contains the music of the 80s-influenced piece of music which combines elements of EBM, techno and synthpop. But what I try to cumbersome explain how it all sounds ... where you hear it yourself and you can download. This time I simplicity diaphragm to listen on the player from Sound Cloud:


will at some point, because my space is limited, disappear. remain for this event, here are the usual links ALWAYS:
Never Born To Follow - LISTEN
Never Born To Follow - DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment