Sunday, January 9, 2011

Black Paticles In Urine

The first entry,

start So my new blog.
Maybe I should start but first with me, or better said: What this blog is about?

I currently have quite a lot of time, I decided to learn the programming language C #. So I do not sense only free to write something and somewhere gathering dust on my hard drive, I had the idea but some write "relative" useful tools and programs.

The first tool I wrote myself and would like to introduce here is the calculation of pipe diameter.

It's really simple knit. Simply m3 / h and the desired or expected flow rate in m / s, and is already one of the diameters in mm Issued.

Installation is not required, but the file in rar format packed.
Durchmesser_0.1.rar

lack alternative the file has been uploaded to my Rapdisharekonto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment