Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Generac Authorized Dealers Ohio

The seventh chapter of "Alion Meditations" series has been released!

was actually released this song four days ago and my faithful fellow readers at Twitter and Facebook know this already, unless the noise is all in the eternal stream data set. The reason why visitors to alionsonny.com or alionsonny.de is all only now learned again that I did something in between and I therefore did not find the time and also that I sometimes wanted to test how the download and listener behavior developed when the promotion is only through social networks.
But now the new song: After about 4 months it was really time period that the "Alion Meditations" series continues. At least the many requests of those who came from those parts which have to date have fallen, left me no peace, and why other projects were first moved. AND WHAT AM I HAPPY ABOUT IT! Somehow I must have on that Day when I "Meditation Seven" recorded exactly the creative inspiration that was needed. The whole song was created within 6 hours and it was again about 2 hours to bring the necessary mix in the right shape and sharpen last unsightly edges. And the work paid off, because the initial reactions were positive, some even quite euphoric. I myself am also very satisfied that the work on this song to me once again provides much inspiration for future works. And here is "Meditation Seven":

and as always the unbreakable links to Archive.org:
Meditation Seven - LISTEN
Meditation Seven - GET

0 comments:

Post a Comment